Monday, October 24, 2011

11for 2011

          In social studies we were watching the movie "Life in a Day". This movie shows one day from different people around the world. It is very interestiong to see how different cultures from around the world can be the same and different. So our teacher gave us the same questions that are in the movie so we can write about us!

1.Usualy I don't have anything in my pockets but at school I have to cary my locker keys around. So my locker keys are in my pockets.

2. The last thing I had to drink was water when I ate lunch.

3. Things that make me happy are: my family, friends, sweets, and parties!

4. The last nice thing I did to someone was help my friend do her homework.

5. wow! there are so many things that scare me.....
Being in the dark on halloween, big bugs, hights, scary faces, and mostly wars.

6. The last movie I watched was "Little shop of Horrors" on halloween

7. The last song I sang was party rock anthem in drama.

8.The last thing I bought I think is lunch from the cafiteria.

9.I have many things that I can't live without but if I had to say something I think it would be my family.

10. Since so many of my friends are leaving this year I hope they wouldn't need to go anywhere :(

11. I think I could live without all the new technology like laptopls, iPods, iPads, etc. Also I think that we could live without homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment