Friday, September 16, 2011

My favorite place


                            My favorite place is the Kuekenhof garden. A garden in Holland filled with beautiful flowers! Even before you go in you are filled with great smells. When you go in you feel like you are in a castle made of flowers! You  can see views that you have never seen before! It was the most amazing place I have ever seen in my life. I have never seen so much green in my life. It's amazing that everywhere you go there you smell different kinds of really nice smells! I really like nature and looking st different kinds of pretty flowers. Another thing that I like about that place is that it's really calm and fresh. Its the only place i have been where the plants are so green! This is why Kuekenhof is my favorite place to be! 

1 comment:

  1. Amit, this post is from Anna S. but she was having technological difficulties and could not comment.

    Wow Amit that sounds like an amazing place you make me want to go!I wish you could just have put some more photos so I can get a better picture!You describe the flowers so sweetly that I can almost
    smell them in the air! Anna S.

    ReplyDelete